Moist Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Snack Cake Recipe Is How to Dessert by 30Seconds Food
Snack cakes are great when you don't want a big cake sitting in the kitchen tempting you all week. Is it a snack, a bread, or is it a dessert? Who cares?! This moist peanut butter chocolate cake recipe tastes like a peanut butter cup, and that's all we care about. All that matters is that this delicious chocolate peanut butter, simple cake recipe is moist and full of the flavors we love.
The easy chocolate cake is made with flour, brown sugar, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking soda, water, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, peanut butter chips and chocolate chips. The square cake bakes in the oven for about 35 minutes before it can be cut and enjoyed by all.
Serve this moist peanut butter chocolate cake for dessert with a glass of milk or hot cup of coffee. Happy baking!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- dash of salt
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Rubber Spatula
- Mixing Bowl
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- Parchment Paper
- Airtight Containers
- 9x9-inch Baking Pan
- 8x8-inch Baking Pan
- Be sure to grease and flour your cake pan so the cake releases without any stress. You can also use parchment paper. Bring it up over the sides of the cake so you can lift it out. There's nothing worse than when a cake sticks to the pan.
- Keep the leftover cake covered on the counter so it stays moist.
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- Add the water, vegetable oil and vanilla. Stir to combine.
- Fold in the peanut butter chips and chocolate chips. Pour the batter into a greased and floured square cake pan (or line it with parchment paper).
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 7.2g
Saturated Fat: 2.9g
Total Carbohydrate: 34.2g
Dietary Fiber: 1.7g
Total Sugars: 17.8g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.