Easy Horseradish Sauce Recipe: A Quick 3-Ingredient Horseradish Sauce Recipe for Prime Rib & More by 30Seconds Food
If prime rib is on the menu for Christmas Eve or Christmas dinner, you'll need a horseradish sauce to serve with it. Look no further! This easy three-ingredient horseradish sauce recipe adds just the right amount of kick to that perfect prime rib. You can also use it on any meat or drizzle over prime rib sandwiches (we love leftovers!).
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings: Makes about 1 1/4 cups
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon coarse Dijon mustard
- dash of Worcestershire sauce (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix well. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.