How to Make Easy Gremolata (It Makes Everything Taste Better)! by Laura Hine
Want a new topping that will make everything better? It’s gremolata! Bright green and ready to add flavor to many dishes, try this easy cross between a sauce and a salsa. Parsley, lemon, garlic, salt and just a touch of oil makes a healthy garnish that turns boring veggies into a great side dish or the ubiquitous chicken breast into a real dinner.
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley, trim off bottom of the stems
- 1 lemon, zest first, juice second
- 1/2 - 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Here's how you make it:
- Stuff the parsley into a mini food processor.
- Add zest, juice, garlic (remember the garlic stays raw when you’re choosing your amount) and olive oil.
- Pulse until finely chopped. It won’t be a sauce, but should be very finely chopped.
Read more about gremolata here!