Moist Carrot Cake Recipe With Cream Cheese Frosting: The Easiest Carrot Cake Recipe Ever by Kim Wadsworth
I absolutely love carrot cake. I particularly love this carrot cake recipe. It's a delicious dessert that's easy to make, and doesn’t require special cake pans or high-end kitchen equipment – anyone can make it!
One of the things that makes this cake recipe so quick and easy is that it’s just one layer, but just as delicious as two. Plus, the cream cheese frosting is to die for. I hope you enjoy this carrot cake as much as I do!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Servings: Makes 1 cake
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (save additional walnuts for topping, if desired)
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick), melted
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 - 4 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- pinch of salt
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine sugar, eggs, oil, and vanilla in a large bowl. Blend well.
- Stir together the flour, cinnamon, soda and salt. Mix well. Fold in carrots, coconut, pineapple and walnuts. Pour into a greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 50 minutes or until tester comes out clean. Let cool in pan.
- To make the frosting, in medium bowl, cream together the cream cheese, butter, milk, vanilla and salt with electric mixer until smooth. Gradually add the confectioners sugar until the frosting is spreadable. Frost the top and sides of cake. Top with additional chopped walnuts, if desired. Store cake in the refrigerator.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
13x9-inch Baking Pans $9 & Up
Flaked Coconut $2 & Up
Crushed Pineapple $2 & Up
Walnuts $3 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $2 & Up
Sugar $2 & Up
All Purpose Flour $2 & Up
Baking Soda $1 & Up
Powdered Sugar $2 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Vegetable Oil $2 & Up
Electric Mixers $12 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.