Creamy Gremolata Mashed Potatoes Recipe: Add Some Zip & Zing to Your Mashed Potatoes by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 russet potatoes, cut into chunks
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- zest from 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup Italian flat-leaf parsley, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- fresh cracked black pepper and sea salt
Here's how to make it:
- For the gremolata, combine all the ingredients and mix well. Set aside.
- Cook the potatoes in boiling, salted water until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain.
- Over low heat, mash the potatoes with a potato masher until smooth. Add the butter and sour cream. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in almost all of the gremolata into the potatoes. Spoon into a serving bowl and top with some of the gremolata and more cracker pepper and sea salt, for garnish.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.