5-Minute Gremolata Recipe: This Italian Mashup Makes Everything Taste Better by Laura Hine
Want a new topping that will make everything better? It’s gremolata! Bright green and ready to add flavor to many dishes, try this easy gremolata recipe that's a cross between a sauce and a salsa. Parsley, lemon, garlic, salt and just a touch of oil makes a healthy garnish that turns boring veggies into a great side dish or the ubiquitous chicken breast into a real dinner.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley, trim off bottom of the stems
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 - 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Here's how you make it:
- Stuff the parsley into a food processor or blender.
- Add zest, juice, garlic (remember the garlic stays raw when you’re choosing your amount) and olive oil.
- Pulse until finely chopped. It won’t be a sauce, but should be very finely chopped. Season with salt and pepper.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.