Turmeric Curry Hummus Recipe: Watch Out, This Delish Creamy Hummus Recipe Is Addicting by 30Seconds Food
Turmeric and curry powder are a match made in food heaven. They complement each other so well. One bite of this creamy curry and turmeric hummus recipe and you'll know what we mean. Serve with fresh vegetables, crackers, naan or bread.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 can (15 ounces) chickpeas, drained (reserve liquid)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder, or to taste
- 2 cloves garlic
Here's how to make it:
- Put all the ingredients into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add some of the reserved chickpea liquid (start with about 2 tablespoons) until desired consistency is achieved. Season with salt and pepper.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Chickpeas $2 & Up
Tahini $3 & Up
Ground Turmeric $3 & Up
Curry Powder $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Blenders $20 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.