Peas & Potatoes Recipe With Olive Oil Herb Dressing: A Simple 4-Ingredient Potato Side Dish Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Peas and potatoes together is nothing new, but by adding olive and fresh herbs to create a dressing, this side dish recipe is elevated. You could use white or red new potatoes and switch up the herbs depending on what's fresh. Rosemary, thyme, oregano, basil, parsley, dill and even mint are good options.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 pounds new potatoes, washed and cut in half
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the potatoes in a pot of salted, boiling water until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain.
- While the potatoes cook, heat the olive oil in skillet. Add the peas and cook about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add crushed red pepper flakes, if using, to taste.
- Add the peas to the potatoes along with the herbs. Toss to combine.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $2 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.