Ground Beef & Potato Skillet Recipe: A Cheesy 30-Minute Beef & Potato Recipe That's Dang Good by 30Seconds Food
Seasoned ground beef, tender potatoes and melty cheese make this an easy recipe the whole family will devour. This skillet potato and ground beef recipe takes less than 30 minutes to prepare. Throw together a salad and dinner is done.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound tiny potatoes, cut into thin rounds
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 - 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- chopped cilantro or parsley, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Add the potatoes and cook, stirring often, until they start to lightly brown and are almost tender, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Remove to a plate.
- Add the ground beef, onion and red bell pepper. Cook until meat is browned and cooked through.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, mustard, paprika, garlic powder and oregano. Season with salt and pepper. Stir and cook about 2 minutes before adding the potatoes back to the pan.
- Cover and continue to cook about 5 to 6 more minutes or until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with the cheese and cook until cheese melts. Garnish with chopped parsley or cilantro.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $2 & Up
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
Smoked Paprika $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $2 & Up
Dried Oregano $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.