Skinny Cauliflower Latkes Recipe: Kick Off Hanukkah With This Healthier Baked Latke Recipe by Sarah Amona
If you're celebrating Hanukkah, chances are you'll be making latkes. If you want to make your latkes a little healthier this year, try this crispy, skinny baked cauliflower latkes recipe. Delish!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 2 servings riced cauliflower (about 2 cups)
- 1 ounce green onion or scallion, chopped (about 1/3 cup)
- 2 whole eggs
- 1.7 ounces reduced-fat mozzarella cheese (about 1/3 cup)
- 3 tablespoons liquid egg whites
- 4 tablespoons reduced-fat Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Here's how to make it:
- Mix all ingredients. It will be loose, but that's OK.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper then spray with nonstick cooking spray. Make little latkes on the tray. Make sure they are flat and tight as can be.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 45 minutes or until golden brown, flipping halfway through baking.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Garlic Powder $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.