Aussie Pepper Steak Recipe: This 20-Minute Skillet Steak With Creamy Pepper Gravy Recipe Is a Favorite in Australia by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 to 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 to 25 minutes
- 4 steaks (ribeye, sirloin or tenderloin work well)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 1/2 cups beef stock
- 1 tablespoon pepper steak seasoning
- 1 cup heavy cream
Here's how to make it:
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper.
- Melt the oil and butter together in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the steaks and cook until browned on both sides and cooked to your desired doneness. Remove to a plate.
- Reduce the heat and sprinkle in the flour. Whisk and cook about 1 minute. Slowly pour in the beef stock, whisking, until it's all incorporated and smooth. Add the steak seasoning.
- Pour in the cream and cook over low heat until it thickens. Serve over the steaks.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Pepper Steak Seasoning $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
All Purpose Flour $2 & Up
Beef Broth $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.