Easy Mediterranean Baked Lemon Chicken Recipe Is a Divine 30-Minute Dinner by 30Seconds Food
Lemon, olive oil, garlic and oregano pack these chicken breasts with extraordinary flavor. This easy Mediterranean chicken recipe is on the table in about 30 minutes and is the perfect addition to your healthy eating plans, including the Mediterranean Diet.
Boneless chicken breasts are baked in the oven in olive oil, dried oregano, garlic powder, white wine, fresh garlic, lemon zest and lemon juice. This gluten-free chicken recipe only needs to bake about 20 minutes, though this will depend on your oven and the thickness of the chicken breasts.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, pounded to even thickness
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- juice and zest of 2 lemons
- 1 lemon, cut into slices
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and left whole
- chopped fresh parsley
- Lemon Juicer
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Salt and Pepper
- Baking Dishes
- 13x9-inch Baking Pan
- Shred the leftovers and use in a chicken salad or main dish salad for lunch or dinner the next day.
- You could use boneless chicken thighs instead of chicken breasts.
- If you can, squeeze fresh lemon juice. Fresh is best.
Here's how to make it:
- Season the chicken breast with salt and pepper and put them into a baking dish.
- Combine the olive oil, oregano, garlic powder, white wine, minced garlic, lemon juice and lemon zest. Pour the mixture over the chicken.
- Scatter the lemon slices and whole garlic cloves in the pan. Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 20 minutes or until cooked through. Sprinkle with the chopped parsley.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 16g
Saturated Fat: 1.9g
Total Carbohydrate: 13.8g
Dietary Fiber: 2.2g
Total Sugars: 1.9g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.