Cheesecake Caramel Pecan Pie Recipe: Thanksgiving Will Never Be the Same by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 to 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 to 50 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 pie
- refrigerated or frozen pie crust, thawed
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 eggs, at room temperature (divided)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 jar (12 ounces) caramel sauce
Here's how to make it:
- Put the pie crust into a deep dish pie plate. Flute the edges.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar, 1 egg and vanilla together. Pour into the pie crust.
- Sprinkle the chopped pecans over the top.
- Combine the remaining eggs and caramel sauce. Mix well and pour over the pecans.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 35 to 40 minutes. Cover the pie crust edges with foil if they begin to get too brown. Cool for at least 1 hour before serving.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.