Apple Pie Energy Balls Recipe: An Amazingly Tasty Apple Pie Energy Snack by 30Seconds Food
Apple pie in an energy ball? Sign us up! You won't be able to stop eating this sweet energy ball recipe flavored with apple pie spice and dried apples.
Keep these energy balls on hand when you need a pick-me-up or something sweet to snack on.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 3/4 cup pitted Medjool dates, chopped
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apples
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, almonds or walnuts
- 1 tablespoon apple pie spice
Here's how to make it:
- Put the dates into a bowl of hot water. Let them soak about 10 minutes. Drain and put them into a blender.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Pulse until everything is chopped and combined well.
- Roll the mixture into balls. Refrigerate.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Apple Pie Spice $3 & Up
Medjool Dates $6 & Up
Almond Butter $3 & Up
Old-fashioned Oats $2 & Up
Dried Apples $4 & Up
Pecans $4 & Up
Almonds $4 & Up
Walnuts $3 & Up
Blenders $25 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.