Sweet Apple Pops Recipe: Homemade Chocolate-Dipped Apples Are the Definition of Fall by 30Seconds Food
Talk about a recipe that's as fun to eat as it is to make, and you're talking about this easy apple pops recipe. The toppings can be whatever you enjoy. Get creative!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 large apples
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- toppings: crushed cookies, chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, chopped nuts, sprinkles
Here's how to make it:
- Slice the apples into 1/2-inch slices. Insert a craft stick or wooden dowel into the bottom of each apple slice.
- Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in the microwave. Stir after every 30 seconds until smooth.
- Dip the apples halfway into the melted chocolate. Lay them on wax paper.
- Sprinkle with desired toppings. Cool.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.