15-Minute Healthy Chicken & Asparagus Stir-fry Recipe Is Better & Faster Than Take-out by 30Seconds Food
"This stir-fry is as simple as it gets – for those nights that you really want to just order take-out, but then you realize that you can actually get this on the table quicker than delivery or driving to grab said take-out," says Rachel Maser, mom of four and founder/creator of the clean eating blog, Clean Food Crush®. "Then afterward, you feel SO GOOD knowing that you invested the 15 minutes needed to get something highly nutritious (and tasty) on the table."
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 tablespoons avocado oil (divided)
- 2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 5 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2-inch knob ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chicken
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos, Bragg liquid aminos or tamari
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the garlic and ginger for 1 to 2 minutes. Add in the chicken and cook for 6 to 8 minutes, breaking it up with a wooden spoon.
- Add in the asparagus, rice vinegar, coconut aminos and toasted sesame oil. Continue to cook for 2 to 4 minutes or until the asparagus is crisp-tender.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions.
Photos: Clean Food Crush
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Avocado Oil $5 & Up
Rice Vinegar $2 & Up
Coconut Aminos $4 & Up
Tamari $3 & Up
Sesame Oil $3 & Up
Sesame Seeds $3 & Up
Bragg's Liquid Aminos $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.