10-Minute Stir-fry Chicken Recipe With Bamboo Shoots Could Not Be Easier to Make by 30Seconds Food
Got 10 minutes? That's how long it takes to cook this easy stir-fry chicken with bamboo shoots recipe. With a flavorful brown gravy, tender chicken and crunchy bamboo shoots, it'll move high up on that recipe rotation.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 3 to 4
- 2 large chicken breasts, sliced into thin bite-sized pieces
- 1 can (8 ounces) bamboo shoots, drained
- 3/4 cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon dark soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk together all the sauce ingredients in a bowl until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat a little oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Add the chicken to the skillet and cook, stirring, until browned and almost cooked through, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add the bamboo shoots and cook about 2 minutes more.
- Pour the sauce into the skillet. Cook, stirring, until thickened.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Bamboo Shoots $2 & Up
Beef Broth $2 & Up
Oyster Sauce $3 & Up
Cornstarch $2 & Up
Dark Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Sugar $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.