Crazy Good Buffalo Chicken Nachos Recipe: The Perfect Tailgating Recipe You Won't Be Able to Stop Eating by 30Seconds Food
OMG. Honestly, what more can you say about this buffalo chicken nachos recipe? Print out some copies of the recipe if you serve them at your football party or tailgating event because there will be recipe requests.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 bag (13 to 15 ounces) tortilla chips
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped celery (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing
Here's how to make it:
- Spread the tortilla chips out on a baking sheet pan.
- In a bowl, combine the chicken and buffalo sauce. Mix well to combine.
- Spread the chicken over the chips. Sprinkle with the cheese. Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 15 minutes.
- Top with the celery, green onion and blue cheese. Drizzle with the salad dressing. Serve immediately.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.