4-Ingredient Breakfast Skillet Recipe: Delish 20-Minute Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole Recipe With Bacon & Eggs by 30Seconds Food
You can have a hearty breakfast or brunch on the table in about 20 minutes with this easy breakfast skillet recipe. If you don't like bacon, substitute breakfast sausage. This bacon and hash brown casserole recipe could even be spooned into a tortilla for an on-to-go breakfast.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 to 18 minutes
Total Time: 20 to 23 minutes
- 4 cups frozen hash browns
- 1/2 - 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 4 - 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
Here's how to make it:
- Heat a little butter in an ovenproof skillet (preferably a cast iron skillet) over medium heat. Add the potatoes and cook until golden brown, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top. Stir gently.
- Crack the eggs on the top of the cheese. Sprinkle with the bacon.
- Cook in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 7 to 8 minutes or until eggs are set to your liking. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.