Irresistible Steakhouse Garlic Mushrooms Recipe (4 Ingredients) by 30Seconds Food
Why wait until you go to a steakhouse to eat delicious sautéed mushrooms in garlic butter? This garlic mushroom recipe has just four ingredients and cooks in minutes. The garlicy mushrooms are tender, succulent and melt in your mouth. Delicious!
To make these steakhouse mushrooms you will need fresh mushrooms, butter, garlic, and fresh thyme. The mushrooms cook in a skillet in garlic butter until golden and tender.
Not only do you get the health benefits of mushrooms by eating this side dish, but the accolades and recipe requests. It may be time to buy a chef's hat! Serve these garlicy mushrooms alongside that steak, grilled chicken or pork, or spoon them onto a burger, over scrambled eggs, pasta or polenta.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 to 8 minutes
Total Time: 10 to 13 minutes
- 1 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 5 - 6 cloves garlic, minced
- fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- Use your favorite mushrooms! Cremini, button or an assortment of wild mushrooms are delicious in the garlic thyme butter sauce.
- For creamy mushrooms, add a splash or two of heavy cream or evaporated milk.
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds.
- Add the mushrooms and thyme. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until mushrooms are soft and begin to brown, stirring often so the garlic doesn't burn, about 5 to 8 minutes. Stir in more fresh thyme before serving.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 11.9g
Saturated Fat: 7.3g
Total Carbohydrate: 5.1g
Dietary Fiber: 1.3g
Total Sugars: 2g
Vitamin D: 416mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.