Crispy Fried Macaroni & Cheese Balls Recipe Melts in Your Mouth by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 3 - 4 cups prepared macaroni and cheese, cold
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- vegetable oil, for frying
Here's how to make them:
- Put the eggs into a bowl and the panko into another bowl.
- Roll the macaroni and cheese into bite-sized balls.
- Heat about 3 to 4 inches of oil in a pot over medium-high heat.
- Dip the balls into the egg and then into the panko.
- Drop the balls carefully into the hot oil and cook until golden and crispy, about 4 minutes. Drain on paper towels. Repeat with remaining balls.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.