30-Minute Creamy Ground Beef Taco Soup Recipe Is Mmm Mmm Good by Donna John
Delicious, even before adding the toppings (I used chopped red onion, cilantro, fresh jalapenos and avocado). After adding the toppings, it was even more delicious-er. (Yes, that's officially a word now.) Try this easy soup recipe on your family tonight.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped (I used a red bell pepper)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 carton (32 ounces) beef broth (I used low-sodium beef broth)
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, with their liquid
- 1/2 cup salsa (I used Arriba fire-roasted salsa in medium)
- 2 packages taco seasoning (I used Old El Paso taco seasoning)
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese (I used a block of medium cheddar cheese)
- chopped red onion
- fresh cilantro
- sliced jalapenos
- grated cheese
- tortilla chips
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the ground beef, onion and bell pepper in a large pot until cooked through and vegetables are soft, about 5 minutes. Season with a little salt and pepper. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Add the beef broth, diced tomatoes with their liquid, salsa and taco seasoning. Stir well and simmer about 5 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese, cream and cheddar cheese.
- Simmer gently for about 15 to 20 minutes, stirring often.
- Ladle into bowls and top with desired toppings.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Large Soup Pots $10 & Up
Beef Broth $2 & Up
Diced Tomatoes $2 & Up
Salsa $2 & Up
Arriba Salsa $3 & Up
Taco Seasoning $1 & Up
Old El Paso Taco Seasoning $1 & Up
Tortilla Chips $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.