4-Ingredient Coronation Chicken Salad Recipe Deserves a Curtsey by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 - 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 4 cups cooked shredded or diced chicken
- 2 ribs celery, chopped (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the mayonnaise, curry powder and mango chutney. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fold in the chicken and celery, if using. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.