Lemon Butter Salmon Recipe: This Easy Garlic Salmon Wrapped In Foil Is Delicious Oven Baked or Grilled by Tabitha Jones
My daughter, Megan, is a whiz in the kitchen, and I love making her delicious dishes. Her recipe for a simple yet scrumptious lemon garlic butter salmon that she makes in foil packets is one of my favorites. Not only does the foil make the salmon extra moist, it also makes cleanup a cinch.
As an alternative to regular tin foil, Reynolds makes super cool foil bags. You just fold the ends over and make a packet. This is great for grilling and while camping. Enjoy Megan's simple seafood dinner recipe!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 20 to 30 minutes
Servings: 2 to 4
- 1 salmon filet (about 1 pound)
- juice of 1 lemon
- garlic salt, to taste (we use Kinder's salt, pepper and garlic blend)
- 2 pats butter (we use Kerrygold Pure Irish Butter)
Here's how to make it:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place the salmon filet in a good size square of aluminum foil that you then fold over and crimp, making a little dome (or use a Reynolds foil bag).
- Squeeze the lemon over the salmon until it is covered in lemon juice. Sprinkle salmon with the garlic salt, to taste. Put a couple pats of butter on top.
- Bake for 15 to 25 minutes, depending on level of done-ness you prefer. Be careful when opening the packet!
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Aluminum Foil $3 & Up
Kinders "The Blend" $6 & Up
Garlic Salt $3 & Up
Reynolds Pop-Up Foil Sheets $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.