Easy Lemon Garlic Salmon Recipe: This Buttery Salmon In Foil Recipe Is Delish Oven Baked or Grilled by Elisa A. Schmitz 30Seconds
You may recall that my friend Tabitha is an awesome cook: she shared her green chile rice casserole recipe with us (so good!). I recently learned that her daughter, Megan, is also a whiz in the kitchen.
Tabitha shared Megan's recipe for a simple yet scrumptious lemon garlic butter salmon that she makes in foil packets. Not only does the foil make the salmon extra moist, it also makes cleanup a cinch.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 20 to 30 minutes
Servings: 2 to 4
- 1 salmon filet (about 1 pound)
- juice of 1 lemon
- garlic salt, to taste (Megan and Tabitha use Kinder's salt, pepper and garlic blend)
- 2 pats butter (they use Kerrygold Pure Irish Butter)
Here's how to make it:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place the salmon filet in a good size square of aluminum foil that you then fold over and crimp, making a little dome (or use a Reynolds foil bag).
- Squeeze the lemon over the salmon until it is covered in lemon juice. Sprinkle salmon with the garlic salt, to taste. Put a couple pats of butter on top.
- Bake for 15 to 25 minutes, depending on level of done-ness you prefer. Be careful when opening the packet!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Aluminum Foil $3 & Up
Kinders "The Blend" $6 & Up
Garlic Salt $3 & Up
Reynolds Pop-Up Foil Sheets $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.