Ménage à Cinq Recipe: This Triple Decker Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe Has 5 Cheeses (and Avocado!) by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 7 minutes
- 3 slices sourdough bread
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 slice mozzarella cheese
- 1 slice Muenster cheese
- 1 slice pepper jack cheese
- 1 slice provolone cheese
- 1/4 avocado
Here's how to make it:
- Grease one side of each slice of bread and place in a frying pan on medium heat, greased side down.
- Cover all three slices with cheese (in no particular order).
- Once the cheese is melted, put avocado on two slices. Slap it together and enjoy.
Beer Pairing: This is our ode to one of our favorite show, The League. Except, instead of it being Andre’s swanky wine bar, it’s a delicious sandwich paired with a light refreshing lager – one with some punch behind it. Otter Creek’s Citra Mantra is a pretty good bet if you can find it. If not, the guys on the show always prefer Stella Artois or Bud Light. Old post office boxes are a pretty sweet idea for a bar, though. Right?
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Frying Pans $8 & Up
Sandwich Cookbooks $5 & Up
Sandwich Makers $15 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.