Easy Tabbouleh Salad Recipe: Fresh, Fabulous & Healthy Tabbouleh Salad Recipe for the Win by 30Seconds Food
Tabbouleh is a cold salad made with bulgur, lots of parsley, tomatoes and mint, and then marinated in a lemony olive oil dressing. If you can make this delicious tabbouleh salad recipe the day before, do so. It helps the flavors meld and become even more zesty. This healthy salad recipe is a winning side dish (and part of a nutritious Mediterranean diet).
Cuisine: Middle Eastern
Prep Time: 1 hour and 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour and 15 minutes
Servings: 8 to 10
- 2 cups vegetable broth or water
- 2 cups bulgur wheat
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- zest from 2 large lemons
- juice from 2 large lemons
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 3 cups Italian flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the broth or water in a pot. Turn off the heat, add the bulgur and let it sit for about 30 minutes or until liquid has been absorbed. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the bulgur and remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Let the salad sit in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes before serving (but the longer, the better).
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.