Easy Matcha Green Tea Waffles Recipe Is Healthy & Wholesome by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: Makes about 6 waffles
- 2 cups flour or gluten-free flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 teaspoons matcha powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups almond milk or your favorite nut milk
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
Here's how to make it:
- Put the flour, baking powder, baking soda and matcha powder into a bowl.
- Put the eggs, honey, vanilla, almond milk and coconut oil in another bowl.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Cook the batter in a waffle iron that's been preheated to medium-low for about 3 minutes or until cooked through.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.