Creamy Broccoli & Cauliflower Salad Recipe: Potlucks Beg for This Amish Cauliflower & Broccoli Salad Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 6 - 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the mayonnaise, sour cream and sugar in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower and red onion. Stir in the mayonnaise mixture.
- Fold in the bacon and cheese. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.