Amish Broccoli & Cauliflower Salad Recipe Is Creamy, Crunchy & Perfect for Potlucks by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 6 - 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the mayonnaise, sour cream and sugar in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower and red onion. Stir in the mayonnaise mixture.
- Fold in the bacon and cheese. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.