Amish Chicken Corn Soup Recipe Gives You All the Sunday Feels by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 ribs celery, chopped
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 chicken bouillon cubes
- 12 cups water
- 1 can (14 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cups uncooked egg noodles (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the onion, celery, carrots, chicken, bouillon cubes and water into a large soup pot. Bring to a simmer, reduce heat and cook until chicken is cooked through, about 30 minutes. Remove the chicken, shred and return it to the pot. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the cream style corn, drained whole kernel corn and butter. Add the noodles now, if using. Cook about 10 more minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Soup Pots $10 & Up
Cream Style Corn $1 & Up
Whole Kernel Corn $1 & Up
Chicken Bouillon Cubes $3 & Up
Egg Noodles $2 & Up
Amish Cookbooks $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.