2-Ingredient Parmesan Thyme Crisps Recipe: Get Your Gourmet Snack On in 5 Minutes by Donna John
Homemade Parmesan crisps are addictive. When the snack attack hits for something crispy and salty, my tub of grated Parmesan was what I grabbed to make a few of these crispy cheese snacks. Now I'll head to my herb garden for some thyme, too, because it adds so much freshness. This Parmesan crisps recipe is also delicious used instead of croutons on salads.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- shredded Parmesan cheese (not the stuff in the can)
- chopped fresh thyme
Here's how to make it:
1. Combine roughly 1/3 cup cheese to 2 teaspoons chopped thymes leaves. The measurements do not need to be exact.
2. Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add small rounds of the Parmesan to the pan.
3. Cook until the bottom starts to look light brown and the center is somewhat dry. (Do not walk away, this happens fast.)
4. Carefully loosen the crisps around the edges and flip them over.
5. Continue to cook until they are dry and golden. Remove to a paper towel and allow them to cool a few minutes to harden up.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Parmesan Cheese Graters $7 & Up
Parmesan Crisps $5 & Up
Parmesan Cheese Shakers $7 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.