Whipped Peanut Butter Recipe: Sweet & Fluffy Whipped Peanut Butter in 5 Minutes by Donna John
This easy whipped peanut butter recipe can be used on so many things. Put a dollop on your peanut butter pancakes or waffles, dip vanilla or chocolate cookies in it, serve with fresh fruit, spread it on toast, biscuits or rice cakes, or use as a frosting for cakes or cupcakes. How will you use it?
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Beat the cream and peanut butter together with an electric mixer until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Add the powdered sugar, vanilla and cinnamon, if using, and continue beating until stiff peaks form, about 3 to 4 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Electric Mixers $15 & Up
Creamy Peanut Butter $2 & Up
Powdered Sugar $3 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.