Ladle This Easy 10-Minute Creamy Tomato Sauce Recipe Over Your Favorite Pasta ASAP by 30Seconds Food
Just 10 minutes is all it takes to make a creamy homemade tomato sauce for your favorite pasta. Don't be afraid to throw in some meatballs, too, if you feel so inclined.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (14 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Cook the onion until soft, about 3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Add the tomatoes and Italian seasoning. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the cream and Parmesan. Cook until the cheese has melted and sauce is heated through, about 2 minutes. Add the fresh basil and sprinkle in some crushed red pepper flakes, if using.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.