2-Ingredient Fluffy Biscuit Recipe: This Cream Biscuit Recipe Is Southern Done Fast by 30Seconds Food
If you have self-rising flour and heavy cream you can make a batch of tender biscuits for breakfast or brunch. This easy two-ingredient biscuit recipe will make breakfast your favorite meal to cook.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: Makes about 12
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
Here's how to make it:
- Put the flour into a large bowl. Slowly start pouring in the cream until a sticky dough forms.
- Flour a work surface. Knead the dough for a couple minutes.
- Sprinkle the dough with flour. Roll the dough until it is 1/2 inch in thickness.
- Cut the dough using a biscuit cutter. Place the biscuits on a baking sheet that's been lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated 475-degree F oven for about 10 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Rolling Pins $6 & Up
Self-Rising Flour $3 & Up
Biscuit Cutters $4 & Up
Parchment Paper $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.