Cheesy Broccoli, Bacon, Cheese & Egg Casserole Recipe: This Overnight Casserole Recipe Is Delish by 30Seconds Food
What could be better than making this cheesy broccoli and bacon casserole recipe at night, waking up in the morning and popping it into the oven? We know! Making it in the morning and popping it into the oven after getting home from the office. It's win-win either way.
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 24 hours
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes plus 24 hours
Servings: 4 to 6
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup crumbled cooked bacon or diced ham
- crushed red pepper flakes
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk the eggs, milk and garlic together in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in the cheese.
- Spray a 3-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Spread the broccoli and bacon evenly in the dish.
- Pour the egg mixture over the top. Sprinkle with crushed red pepper flakes, if using. Cover and refrigerate overnight or at least 6 hours.
- When ready to cook, bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 40 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
3-Quart Baking Dishes $10 & Up
Whisks $5 & Up
Nonstick Cooking Spray $3 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.