6-Ingredient Cheesy Bacon & Broccoli Overnight Breakfast Casserole Recipe Is Pure Delish by 30Seconds Food
What could be better than making this cheesy broccoli and bacon casserole recipe at night, waking up in the morning and popping it into the oven? We know! Making it in the morning and popping it into the oven after getting home from the office. Whether you enjoy this easy casserole recipe for breakfast, brunch or dinner, it's a win-win-win.
This cheesy bacon and broccoli overnight breakfast casserole has only six ingredients (the seventh is optional, in case you want to give it a kick), and it's pure delish. It's super simple to put together, and takes only 10 minutes of prep time.
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus at least 6 hours of refrigeration
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes plus at least 6 hours of refrigeration
Servings: 4 to 6
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup crumbled cooked bacon or diced ham
- crushed red pepper flakes, if desired (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk the eggs, milk and garlic together in a large mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Stir in the cheese.
- Spray a 3-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Spread the broccoli and bacon evenly in the dish.
- Pour the egg mixture over the top. Sprinkle with crushed red pepper flakes, if using. Cover and refrigerate overnight or at least 6 hours.
- When ready to cook, bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 40 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.