2-Ingredient No-Churn Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe Will Blow Your Mind by 30Seconds Food
Two ingredients. Yes, you read right. This two-ingredient ice cream recipe is sweet, creamy and takes about 5 minutes to prepare. The hardest part is waiting for it to freeze.
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 4 to 5 hours to freeze
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes plus 4 to 5 hours to freeze
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
Here's how to make it:
- Pour the heavy cream into a bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk. Continue to beat until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a loaf pan or bowl. Cover and freeze until firm, about 4 to 5 hours.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Electric Mixers $15 & Up
Loaf Pans $7 & Up
Sweetened Condensed Milk $2 & Up
Ice Cream Cookbooks $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.