3-Ingredient One-Pot Macaroni & Cheese Recipe Is the Cheesiest & Easiest by 30Seconds Food
Forget that blue box! This three-ingredient macaroni and cheese recipe will be your new go-to when you need the cheese. It's smooth, creamy and delicious.
If you prefer to bake your mac and cheese, no problem. Pour the mixture into a baking dish and pop it under the broiler until the top is browned, about 2 to 3 minutes. This easy recipe can be served as a side dish or main dish (the kids would love that).
Prep Time: 0 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- 16 ounces elbow macaroni
- 5 cups half and half or milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Pour the half and half into a large pot. Bring to a boil.
- Add the elbow macaroni and cook until pasta is tender, about 9 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and add the cheese. Stir until melted.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cooking Pots $10 & Up
Macaroni and Cheese Cookbooks $5 & Up
Cheese Graters $5 & Up
Elbow Macaroni $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.