Easy Grilled Garlic Mushroom Kebabs Recipe Is a Healthy & Flavorful Way to Grill by 30Seconds Food
No one is going to turn down a skewer of these garlic mushrooms. This easy mushroom kebab recipe goes with any protein and is a healthy addition to your spring and summer menus.
This grilled vegetable recipe calls for button mushrooms, but you could use whatever mushroom you enjoy. Shiitake, bella, chanterelles, portabella and cremini would all work well. Try a combination!
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 30 minutes to marinate
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Total Time: 16 minutes plus 30 minutes to marinate
Servings: 6 to 8
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) whole mushrooms, cut in half or left whole
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme or fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the olive oil, soy sauce, garlic, thyme and parsley in a plastic zipper bag. Add the mushrooms and marinate at least 30 minutes.
- Thread the mushrooms on metal skewers (if using wooden skewers, soak them in water).
- Grill the mushrooms until tender, about 3 minutes per side.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Metal Skewers $5 & Up
Wooden Skewers $4 & Up
Olive Oil $3 & Up
Dried Thyme $3 & Up
Soy Sauce $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.