Easy Broccoli & Mushroom Stir Fry Recipe: Here's a Flavor-Packed Plant-Based Recipe for Your Collection by 30Seconds Food
Eating a plant-based diet doesn't have to be boring! This recipe from Plant Based Cooking Made Easy by Jill and Jeffrey Dalton, the creators of the YouTube channel The Whole Food Plant Based Cooking Show, is full of healthy vegetables and packed with flavor.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 4 cups broccoli
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-inch piece ginger, minced
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1/3 cup cashews
- 4 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 3 dates
- 1/2 cup water
- low sodium soy sauce (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Turn the burner to high heat. Add a few tablespoon of water to a skillet. Add the onions, garlic and ginger and sauté for a few minutes.
- Add the broccoli, mushrooms, carrots and cashews and sauté for about 5 minutes.
- While that is cooking, add the rice wine vinegar, water and dates to a blender and blend until smooth. Pour the sauce over the entire mixture and sauté for just a couple more minutes.
- Add a couple tablespoons of low sodium soy sauce (optional). Serve over rice or cauliflower rice.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Dates $5 & Up
Low Sodium Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Cashews $5 & Up
Rice Wine Vinegar $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.