Light & Healthy 15-Minute Salmon Recipe With Peas & Rotini Is a Fresh Lunch or Dinner by 30Seconds Food
Any short pasta could be used in this recipe, like mini penne, fusilli, cavatelli or elbow macaroni. Because you can serve this easy pasta salad recipe hot or cold, it's a great choice for potlucks or cookouts.
Prep Time: 6 minutes
Cook Time: 9 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 3 to 4
- 3 cups rotini pasta or your favorite pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 salmon fillets, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/3 cup crème fraiche or plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons water
- freshy grated Parmesan cheese, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Add the shallot and cook until soft, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the peas, salmon, crème fraiche and water. Cook until salmon is cooked through, about 4 to 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the cooked pasta and heat through. Taste and add more salt and pepper, if needed. Serve with Parmesan cheese.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.