Tiramisu Pancakes Recipe With Mascarpone Cream: Hall of Fame Recipe for Brunch or Dessert by 30Seconds Food
Fluffy coffee-spiked pancakes with a creamy mascarpone sauce is brunch or breakfast (or dessert?) heaven on a plate. You won't be able to eat just one.
Make this recipe for brunch or dessert and you'll be the talk of the family for quite a while. You can use instant coffee or espresso powder for this sweet pancake recipe.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Total Time: 16 minutes
Servings: 3 to 4
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- dash of salt
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee or espresso powder
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups milk or nut milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 8 ounces mascarpone
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon strong brewed coffee or espresso, cooled
- cocoa powder
Here's how to make it:
- To make the mascarpone cream, beat the mascarpone, powdered sugar, vanilla and coffee together in a bowl until smooth. Add more coffee to get desired consistency. Set aside.
- For the pancakes, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, instant coffee and sugar in a bowl. Whisk to combine.
- In another bowl, combine the eggs, butter, milk, vanilla and lemon juice.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Stir until just combined.
- Heat a little butter in a large skillet or griddle. Pour about 1/3 cup of the batter for each pancake into the skillet. Cook about 2 to 3 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- To serve, stack pancakes onto a plate. Top with the mascarpone cream and dust with cocoa powder.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Large Skillets $10 & Up
Griddles $10 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Instant Coffee $5 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Powdered Sugar $3 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
Espresso Powder $4 & Up
Baking Soda $1 & Up
Cocoa Powder $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.