Banana Bread Mug Cake Recipe: This 1-Minute Banana Bread Recipe Is Heavenly by 30Seconds Food
Can't tackle a whole loaf of banana bread by yourself (or can but know you shouldn't?). This easy banana bread mug cake recipe will satisfy that craving. One and done.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute
Total Time: 4 minutes
- 4 tablespoons flour or gluten-free flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk or nut milk
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons mashed banana (mashed well)
Here's how to make it:
- Put all the ingredients into a mug. Mix well.
- Microwave on high for about 1 minute. Check the cake and microwave about 10 more seconds, if needed.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Mugs $7 & Up
All Purpose Flour $3 & Up
Gluten-free Flour $4 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $3 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Vegetable Oil $2 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.