Best Avocado Recipes: This Easy Parmesan Avocado Recipe Is What to Serve for Brunch, Lunch or Dinner by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 4 minutes
Total Time: 9 minutes
Servings: 1 to 2 servings
- 1 large avocado, cut in half and pitted
- juice of 1 lime
- 3 - 4 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- fresh herbs, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Put the avocado halves into a baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the lime juice over the avocadoes.
- Top with the Parmesan cheese.
- Cook the avocados under a broiler for about 3 to 4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish with chopped fresh herbs.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Zesters $6 & Up
Baking Dishes $8 & Up
Avocado Pitters & Slicers $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.