2-Ingredient Pizza Dough Recipe Could Seriously Change Your Life by 30Seconds Food
Pizza night just got more amazing. Not that there's anything wrong with store-bought pizza crust, but there's just something about homemade crust. And when it has just two simple ingredients, how can you go wrong on pizza night?
This easy homemade pizza dough recipe is pretty foolproof, and delicious. You have to try it! The simple pizza crust is made with Greek yogurt and self-rising flour. Combine the two, knead for a few minutes, roll it out and top with your favorite pizza toppings like pepperoni, Italian sausage, shredded cheese, Italian seasoning, olives, red onions, cooked ground beef, sliced meatballs, Canadian bacon, spinach. Whatever! Bake the pizza for about 10 minutes and ring the dinner bell for pizza night.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes (10 minutes for prepared pizza)
Total Time: 10 minutes for dough
Servings: Makes 2 medium pizzas or 1 extra large pizza
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 – 1 1/2 cups self-rising flour
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the yogurt and flour, starting with 1 cup of the flour. Mix together. Keep adding flour until the dough stops sticking to your hands.
- Put the dough onto a floured work surface. Knead until smooth, about 5 minutes, adding more flour if needed.
- Use a rolling pin and roll out the dough.
- To make a pizza, add desired toppings and bake in a preheated 450-degree F oven for about 10 minutes or until bubbly and golden.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.