Slow-cooker Chili Recipe: This 5-Ingredient Beer Chili Recipe Is As Easy As 1, 2, 3 by 30Seconds Food
Want to know how easy it is to make this delicious chili recipe? Brown, dump and walk away. Seriously. That's how simple this five-ingredient slow-cooked beef chili recipe is. Serve it with an array of toppings like sour cream, shredded cheese, chopped onions, jalapenos, corn chips or crackers. So good!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 4 to 8 hours plus 5 minutes
Total Time: 4 to 8 hours
Serving: 4 to 6
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) chili beans, undrained
- 2 jars (16 ounces each) chunky salsa
- 1 bottle beer (preferably Mexican beer)
- 2 - 3 jalapenos, sliced (remove ribs and seeds for less heat)
Here's how to make it:
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet, about 5 minutes. Put the beef into a slow cooker.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Cook on low heat for 7 to 8 hours or high heat for 4 to 5 hours. Serve with your favorite chili toppings.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Slow Cookers $20 & Up
Skillets $10 & Up
Chili Bowls $8 & Up
Chili Beans $1 & Up
Chunky Salsa $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.