National Sandwich Day: 3-Ingredient Cola Pulled Pork Recipe for the Slow Cooker by 30Seconds Food
Ahhh. There's nothing like biting into a tender, saucy pulled pork sandwich. This easy slow-cooked pork recipe has just three ingredients. Yep, three ingredients result in a flavorful, juicy pulled pork.
Prep Time: 0 minutes
Cook Time: 6 to 7 hours
Total Time: 6 to 7 hours
- 1 pork butt or pork tenderloin (about 2 to 3 pounds)
- 1 can cola (Coke, Dr. Pepper or root beer)
- 1 bottle barbecue sauce
- hamburger buns or sandwich rolls
Here's how to make it:
- Put the pork into a slow cooker. Pour the cola over the top. Cover and cook on low for about 6 hours or until pork is fork tender.
- Shred the pork. Add the barbecue sauce and stir. Cook another 30 minutes or until sauce is heated through. Serve on buns.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Slow Cookers $15 & Up
Coke $4 & Up
Dr. Pepper $4 & Up
Root Beer $4 & Up
Barbecue Sauce $1 & Up
Hamburger Buns $2 & Up
Sandwich Rolls $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.