This Easy Asparagus & Eggs Recipe Is What Mom Wants for Mother's Day Breakfast by 30Seconds Food
Why? Because it uses seasonal ingredients (asparagus) and is really easy for spouses and kids to make. This easy eggs and asparagus recipe is the perfect way to start mom's day.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8 to 10 minutes
Total Time: 13 to 15 minutes
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed and cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 clove garlic, minced
Here's how to make it:
- In a sauté pan, bring the water to a boil. Add the asparagus and cook until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Remove to a plate and wipe the skillet dry.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Add the olive oil to the pan. Add the asparagus and garlic and cook about 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour in the eggs and stir to combine, then cook without stirring until eggs are desired doneness.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.