This Classic Creamy Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipe With Peas & Parmesan Has Withstood the Test of Time for a Reason by 30Seconds Food
This classic is a classic because it's easy, comforting and delicious. Serve this easy tuna noodle casserole recipe with a salad or nothing at all. Done.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 4 cups cooked rotini pasta
- 2 cans tuna, drained
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Here's how to make it:
- Put the pasta, tuna and peas into a bowl.
- Add the cream of mushroom soup, milk, cheese and garlic powder. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture into a 13x9-inch baking dish. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
13x9-inch Baking Pans $9 & Up
Tuna $2 & Up
Rotini Pasta $2 & Up
Cream of Mushroom Soup $2 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.